• 24 oz. assorted spiral vegetables
• 1 tsp. salt, divided
• ¼ cup Olive Your Heart, Garlic
• 1 ½ Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
• • ¼ cup basil, chopped
• ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
1. Place spiral vegetables in large colander; sprinkle with ½ tsp. salt. Place colander on baking sheet or in sink to catch any drips. Let rest 10 minutes at room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, place Olive Your Heart, vinegar, basil, ½ tsp. salt, and pepper in a small bowl and whisk.
3. Lightly pat veggies with a dry paper towel, then transfer veggies to large bowl.
4. Pour dressing over vegetables; toss to coat evenly.